Who We Are:

We are women, we are wives, we are mothers, and we are open to life. This is our way of standing by one another, learning from each other, and leaning on Christ our Savior.



Jan 8, 2012

Birth Control and Abortion

This is short video on the connection between birth control and abortion by Pastor Mark who is a popular evangelical preacher. Watch here. 

I know this is known in the Catholic circles that instruct Natural Family Planning, but it's good to know they are starting to talk about the issue in other Christian faiths as well.

I must confess, I didn't know until a couple years ago, that most birth control pills will actaully say "abortificiant" on the box! 

An old friend of mine shared this video on her facebook wall...and I had to share. I hope the word gets out there because so many women aren't told the real truth about birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question you can always email us!